Can AI be ethical? Approaches to reducing bias in biometrics.
AI is the answer to many of the digital age’s common problems. It’s how we automate tasks at unimaginable scale, so we can have everything, at any time, lightning fast. But, when applied to biometrics, AI often performs better for some than others. So what are experts doing to make AI ethical?
Register now to learn:
- Why bias is inherent in AI – and the importance of mitigating it
- How to measure bias in biometric products – and the approach Onfido takes
- How to mitigate bias through training strategies
Tuesday, October 4th, 2022
10:00 AM PDT / 1:00 PM EDT
Want to learn more about Onfido?
Onfido makes identity verification simple. Our single-API integration gives you a digital identity verification solution that stops fraud, enables growth into new markets and gives users a smooth, fast experience.
Senior Applied Scientist, Onfido
Senior Director, Biometrics, Onfido
Giulia Di Nola
Product Manager, Biometrics, Onfido
Users simply take a photo of their ID and snap a selfie. Onfido then digitally proves a user’s real identity using artificial intelligence (AI), by verifying that photo ID is genuine and comparing it to the person’s facial biometrics.
- Leverage a customizable platform to fine tune the balance between security and convenience to meet your risk thresholds.
- Get comprehensive identity verification checks to stop fraudsters and keep your company and revenue safe.
- Stay compliant with KYC and AML without overwhelming your manual review staff and increasing your operational costs.